<E36>328 fog light mystery

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a 328iCoupe Sport. Whilst 'fiddling' with all the
gadgets I have noticed that the passenger-side rear fog light does not work.
I had recently changed the light clusters to clear (M3 style) ones and
thought that I may have had a dud light unit. However, when I replaced it
with the original the fault is still there! I have checked the fuses (17 &
21 if memory serves) and they appear OK.  Is there anything else in the
lighting system that I may have overlooked?

Also, I have noticed that when I remove the keys from the ignition, I cannot
use the electric windows or sunroof. Could this be a dud 'comfort relay'?
And if so, where would I find it?

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance

Sean
'95 328iCoupe Sport