all - wheels

I want to fit 15" alloys to our E30 325i, but the 15"basketweaves are very
expensive here in New Zealand (=US$600 used).

I can get some E30 M3 wheels for half that, but they are 5 stud - so I'm
looking into redrilling my rotors for 5 studs. I think I can do it
(machinist friend will help - I'm just checking fit).

I need to know what 5 stud BMW whells I could fit. The E30 M3 wheels may
stick out too far, so I'm looking at maybe 5 series basketweaves or
somewhere that would suit an E30.

I think I'll need 15x6.5 or 15x7, and I think I'll need to stick with the
35mm offset to kepp them in the right place on the car.

Can anybody offer any ideas on wheels and offsets (as well the the
hubcentric problems)

My other option is to redrill to a different 4 stud pattern and use spacers
if neccesary to fit other four stud wheels.

My options for aftermarket wheels are very limited here, and I'd like to get
them second hand.

Thanks people!!!

Allan :-)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9040/
"How do I set my laser printer on stun?"