Re: Pull the fuse!

Hans,

Before I read your post I thought that I was the only one who thought like
this.  I like cars for the DRIVING, not all the gizmos and other crap.  I
agree that it is just more to break.  I picked up my '95 M3 European delivery
(Munich), and so ordered it exactly the way I wanted it.  NO trip computer,
NO sunroof, etc.  I'm glad that it has manually adjustable seats.  Who needs
all the motors, switches, and wiring involved?  I was told that if I ever
wanted to sell it the racers would want it for the lack of sunroof.  But, if
I never wreck it, it probably will never be for sale.  Refreshing to hear
(read) someone who thinks similarly.

Curt Allen

<< all the M3's have sunroofs, premium packages, heated seats, and all this
 crap that just causes headaches when a car gets older...  And these are
 the car club members!  I need some serious and well heeled enthusiasts
 to special order new BMWs without sunroofs and other geegaw gizmo crap,
 so I can buy them from them used.

 Please!

 Thanks for listening,

 Dr. Hans Conser, Chiropractor
 Certified Level II Network Spinal Analysis