Good deal on 740I or not?

Im about to buy a 93 740I for $12,000. White/white, 120K miles. Here are
the bugs I found:
Drivers armrest broken, A/C doesn't blow much, like a trap door is
stuck, might need a freon fill, very small dent, airbox is loose,
drivers window makes ratcheting sound when it tops out, passenger seat
heater light doesn't light, maybe the heat doesn't work, I don't know
what the other switch on the drivers seat right behind the heat switch
does, so I don't know if it works, it needs tires, front brakes and
rotors. It runs and shifts well, stops straight, and seems ok otherwise.

I think thats about it. Does this sound like a good or bad deal to you
guys?
I figured it would need little stuff fixed for that low price, but I
just thought I'd ask the experts.
Well, whatdayathink?
Dan.