Radio upgrades...

Y'know, it always happens that you don't pay attention
to something on a Digest, then you need to know it.
*sigh*

My wife has decided we need to upgrade the radio in
our 1990 535i.  It's a Blaupunkt with the 6-CD thingie
in the trunk.  She wants a better radio that has a CD
slot in the car, so 1) the CDs stay warm and will play
in the winter, and 2) so she can change CDs without
having to stop the car.  (Our volume control is
getting scratchy anyway...)

Anyone have suggestions as to which radios might be
best for this application?   Thanks!

Michael Menard
Chicago