1990 Buick Century

Yes, I know it's not a BMW and I'm sorry I have to send this here.  I have a 1983 533i and have received lots of advice on keeping it on the road and hoped someone might know about this other problem I'm having.

My brother in-law has a Buick Century and has been having electrical problems.  When he turns on the headlights, the front bulbs light but the rear (and interior dash lights) don't.

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was happening and have checked his fuses and each of the bulbs and the switch itself but have found nothing.

The problem seems intermittent, for a week or so they didn't work and then they started again.  Now they've stopped.

He just spent over $1000 on the car and can't afford to just 'bring it to a dealer' to have them work on it for a few hundred dollars.

Any ideas would be very ,much appreciated.

Damian Horner.

Free Web based email from www.glenavy.com
Get yourname@domain.elided free.
Where do you live ?