Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 06:08:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Damian Horner <damianhorner@domain.elided>
Subject: 1990 Buick Century
Yes, I know it's not a BMW and I'm sorry I have to send this here.  I have a
1983 533i and have received lots of advice on keeping it on the road and
hoped someone might know about this other problem I'm having.
My brother in-law has a Buick Century and has been having electrical
problems.  When he turns on the headlights, the front bulbs light but the
rear (and interior dash lights) don't.
I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was happening and have
checked his fuses and each of the bulbs and the switch itself but have found
nothing.
The problem seems intermittent, for a week or so they didn't work and then
they started again.  Now they've stopped.
He just spent over $1000 on the car and can't afford to just 'bring it to a
dealer' to have them work on it for a few hundred dollars.
Any ideas would be very ,much appreciated.
Damian Horner.
Rod...
- ---
Rodney Moore