For Sale: My 95 M3

Well, after five years of M3 ownership, and my first taste of driving a BMW,
I am now offering the M3 for sale, and moving on to a 99 540i/6.  The
particulars on the M3 are as follows:

1995 M3 VIN WBSBF9325SEH04429 (1-95 production, w/ driveaway protection),
original owner, blk/blk, 5 spd man, onboard computer, heated leather seats,
sunroof, cruise, Dinan Stage 3 suspension w/ Koni adjustables, Dinan cold air
intake w/ Euro Mass Air Sensor, Dinan large bore throttle body, mild window
tinting, smoked/Euro lenses, Fikse 17x8.5 FM/10s, 245/40 Bridgestone Potenza
S-02 Pole-Positions, four BMW 17x7 alloys w/ new 215/45 Michelin Pilot
Alpins, CD changer, amp, subwoofer, MB Quart speaker system,
LubroMoly/Redline synthetic lubricants, UUC Motorwerks competition
shortshifter, Euro floating rotors, manuals, much more.  71,xxx miles, VERY
clean.  $27,500 OBO.

Chad Klingbeil
(612) 721-4547 or moyachad@domain.elided
Minneapolis, MN