SWAY BARS!!!!!

Hi everyone. I have an 87' 325is and I was wonder if it came stock with
front and rear sway bars? Mon. which is probilly when you will be reading
this, I am planning on buying the BMP sway bars for my car. both front and
rear. Do you think that this will be a drastic improvement over stock? What
are the stats on the stock sway bars? Im getting H&r and bilsteins, a body
kit and either front and rear sway ot strut tower bars. What do you think I
should do? Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

Jason

87' 325is
99' 528i