<e36> inspection II or not

Digesters,

Well I am down to 3000 miles and about 6 weeks of warranty left on my 96
32i. There is no record of any inspection service(or any other service for
that matter) ever having been done by the previous owner. I am taking my car
in soon to have some things fixed and was considering having an Inspection
II done. I realize that most of the inspection service is simply checking
stuff and not really doing any work and normally would not consider it.
However since my warranty is about to expire, I thought this might be a good
chance to catch anything that might need to be fixed as long as BMW is still
paying the bill. The dealer I am taking the car to is supposed to be very
good and honest.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis