door panels

I had the same problem with the door panels on my 92 325i.  The dealer first
thought it was because it was the first year of the new body style.  I soon
found out that it was a common problem.  I replaced all the clips but the
problem came back.  The only fix is either to epoxy the panel to the door or
to replace the whole panel.  I opted for the replacement panel.  It seemed to
work but I sold it before I could tell.  I have a 92 525 and a 94 740.  So
far no similar problems.  The panels run about $200 plus hardware.

Mark T
Columbus BMWCCA