<E-30) OBC

The OBC on my 88 325iS works perfectly except for the range function (miles
till empty).  It registers correctly when the tank has been filled, and
begins to decrement down (registering less miles till empty) as I drive.  At
approx. 1/2 tank, the countdown slowly tapers off, and the indicator remains
at about 220 miles from then on, no matter how much further I drive, or how
low the tank gets.  Fuel gauge works fine, and no, I haven't just driven on
to see if I have entered a time warp and been gifted with a BMW that will run
forever without refill.  I have disconnected the battery and completely reset
the OBC several times to no avail.  Anyone with an answer?  Thanks, Mike t.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1374