E28 Man transmission: How many bolts hold it on?

Hello all.  I am in the middle of a clutch job on my '86 535i.  I've =
taken 10 of the bolts that hold the transmission housing on the engine =
and the transmission doesn't want to come off. =20

The bolts I've taken off go from about 1 o'clock to 10:30.  I've heard =
there's one up top that's a bear to get off and I was thinking that was =
the one at 1 o'clock.  Are there any more holding that transmission on?  =
If so, any tips on getting it out?

Thanks in advance,

Carl Runion
Knoxville, TN

'86 535I in need of pilot, release bearings.