Double Spoke Wheels wanted

I'm interested in buying a set of double spoke (or split spoke) 7x16 wheels
for my '92 E36, if anyone has some around please let me know, I currently
have the bottlecaps.

Wheels should be in good condition, true and straight, no curb marks, minor
scratches OK. With or without wheels. Will pay 500 without wheels, 550 to
600 with wheels (sorry, I don't give much value to used tires because I'm
too happy with my Pirellis, so I'll have to get some anyway)

I travel a lot to CA, AZ, TX, and NJ (close to NY city) and IL so if you are
in one of those states or their vicinity, I'll drive to check and pick up.
Other than that I'll take COD. Serious offers only please.

Thanks in advance

Francisco
'92 325
Dallas, TX, USA