for my '92 E36, if anyone has some around please let me know, I currently
have the bottlecaps.
Also if you have sources other that the stealer, I'd like to check them,
I've seen them on the Bavarian motorsport catalog and at www.bmwwheels.com
<http://www.bmwwheels.com> , has anyone bought here or someplace else with
good luck? Can be new or used.
Last but not least, my 325 is silver gray (black leather interior, I like
it), and has some dark gray paint on the lower part of both sides, and that
is kind of coming out. Is that paint job to be done? or can I do the work
with some kit? I thought I saw something about this on the list, but I can't
find it.

Thanks in advance

Francisco
'92 325