<ALL> Rave for service in Seattle!

Hey Digesters,

I wanted to let you all know (especially you Seattleites) of the fantastic
service I received this week. Strictly BMW (425.747.6044) in Bellevue, WA
just did the following repairs/replacements on my 87 325e with 198k miles:

 - Replaced Engine Mounts
 - Replaced Tranny Mounts
 - Replaced Tranny Seals
 - Replaced Flex Disc
 - Replaced the Driveline

Lots of work!!! I was charged $1133.73 for the parts and labor ( over $700
for parts... damn driveline ), but I feel that for the work done it was a
better than fair price. I just wanted to let anyone in the Seattle area know
about these guys in case they hadn't already.

Replacing the driveline hadn't been in the original estimate (which they
faxed to me and then called later to verify that I had received it!), but
after inspecting it they determined that it did, in fact, need replacing.
They called me to ask my permission, of course I complied.

I am not affiliated with Strictly BMW in any way other than being a 'for
life' client. If you call them ask for Derek ( he was the employee who
originally helped me by faxing the estimate and calling me after originally
receiving my email ).

Happy happy joy joy!

Again, Strictly BMW is located off of 140th in Bellevue, WA. Their number is
425.747.6044.

D A V E   M Y R O N
'87 325e with 198k and counting