Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest I (Mark Your Calendars!)

Everyone,

The first Mid-Atlantik (with a "k") '02 Fest will be held on April 29th at
the Shenandoah River State Park in Virginia (did I spell Shenandoah right
Phil?) on Route 340 just north of Bentonville (south of Front Royal).  This
is a "new" State Park...don't confuse it with the Shenandoah National Park.

I have reserved the largest shelter they have...with private parking for 55
cars...more room if needed<g>. It's simply beautiful in that area...you
"Southerners" can drive up Skyline Drive which ends in Front Royal...

The "Rain Date" will be the following Saturday May 6th.

I know there's alot going on in the springtime, but I couldn't think of a
better time of year to get out the 2002's (and 1600's, etc.) and "get
together"...remember the "hot summer" of '99?

I have about 40 people on my database that have already expressed
interest...I'll be in touch....I just wanted to get the message out so you
all can plan accordingly.

See ya there!!!  More Details to follow...please feel free to e-mail me for
more info.

Happy '02ing (when the snow melts!),

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646