RE: ITG filter installed

Great buy, Yes you can get more power from an open air unit. And no.

If you sit in traffic a lot, you probably won't even notice anything. I
spoke with my pal from Car & Driver and he recommended leaving the set up as
is and just inserting a new free flow filter (rather than a 360 unit)
Reason: Sucking in heat isn't going to give you any more power. My M has a
snorkel unit from the front grills, which I sure you'll have to. But if you
want a 360 because it can give you more umfff, and a neat sound, you might
want to add a aftermarket air snorkel to blow on the cone. Most blow from
the brake air intake.

Exhaust: I have a Remus, and I'm in love with it. I recommend it to anyone.
Although the headers are illegal on the street, but no one has to know. Most
of my friends that take there's to the track use supersprint.

'95 M3