Please Help!!! 1987 528e

Dear List

   I am a college who just made one of my biggest purchases in my life!  Now
that you all are done laughing I need help fixing a few things.  My hope is
to try and cut down on as much cost as possible.  I need to replace the SI
board, heater motor, and sunroof motor.  the heater can wait as i can wear
more clothing.  My main concern is the SI board.  I need to know where to
get one as cheap and reiable as possible and where to locate it on the car.
I am fair mechnically incline and feel confident that I can tackle tese
repairs.

ANY AND ALL HELP IS WELCOME!!  PLEASE HELP ME SAVE SOME MONEY SO I CAN
GRADUATE!!

THANKS

Brett

You can E-mail me direct at bdurante@domain.elided