=== 1990 - 735i - Electrics ===

Help ! I have a 1990 735i and I'm having some electrical problems,
embarrassing as I'm an electrical engineer.

Short of ripping the loom out, how do I obtain an electrical diagram of
the car, and a list of all the modules, where they are, and what they
do???

Mail, Fax (+44 01606 835703), or E-mail will do, in electronic form if
possible.

The current problem is with the front and back side light near side
"blipping " off for a few seconds ~ 1min. then coming back on.

By the time I get my meter out, all's OK again.
- --
Keep Smiling :-)

Dai Griffin

End of bmw-digest V9 #1357