better to live in Topica hell than....

<< They're "Baaaaack"...actually some never left...but, I am predicting that
the
 way the BMWUUC Digest list server (Topica) has been self-destructing lately
 (I don't get it!)...many Bimmerphiles will be returning to this list!...mark
 my words! >>

Sorry, we're not THAT desperate yet.  Actually, aside from the minor spacing
issues, the only real problem with Topica is the dodo's who keep copying back
the entire digest in their replies.  A mass exodus might be just what this
digest needs....Topica anyone?

M Sipe