Re: Colgan bras for BMW's

I just recently purchased a Colgan bra for my 1987 325 Coupe.  The
Colgan part number was PR118.  After attempting to install it, I found
that it did not fit, it covered up my fog lights, and it also covered
the Roundel on the hood.  The box does list that it is for a BMW 325
2-Door, 1986-87, however, it clearly was the incorrect match for my
vehicle.  I am going to return it, and go "bra-less".  I am just
curious, are there any of you that have had the same difficulty?  I
don't see too many BMW's with bras, and I sure as hell don't want to
have the classic Roundel covered up on my vehicle.  Is my '87 325 2-Door
coupe unique as far as having the fog lights?  Thanks for your response!

Regards,
Bob Pace
1987 325 Coupe