Re: Diagnosis on E28 missing

Try a toasted connection *within* the fusebox (under the the fuses),
disassemble with the screws in the top surface.  Check #1 and #6 (bottom
left and right corners).   If the connectors are brownish, they're toast.
If they're whitish, they're fine.  Replace bad ones with generic female
spade connectors.

- - Rob Levinson
UUC Motorwerks
www.uucmotorwerks.com