<Rims> fix place around OC?

	Hi digestors.  I have finally learned not to place your BMW keys
anywhere near relatives.  They will usually drive your car out and dent
and pop a tire.  Now I'm  in a need for a place to fix my dented BBS RX
17x8.  I remember back then someone suggested a place to me down in OC.  I
went there and was really satified.  However, I can't remember where or
what the place was called.  It cost around $99 per rim and they have one
day service.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  I think they have
branch down in Indiana or something around that area.  Please let me know.

		James
		325is w/ pop tire and dented rim.
ps.  OC is Orange County, I believe the place was in Stanton