WTB wheels for my 1986 325

Hi all,

I'm getting desperate.  My car is still riding on 14" stock bottlecap
wheels, and the tires have worn. I want to change to a 16" wheel so I can
run a lower profile, even a 15" wheel if I can find a V rated tire to fit.
I've lowered the car 1.3" with Eibach springs, so I'm told 7.5" width won't
work, only 7".  I don't want to spend a bunch of money on 4 lug wheels
that'll only fit this style car, so I'm interested in even factory BBS
wheels if I can find some in 15x7 size.  I like the basketweave look, and I
like the aftermarket BBS wheels (pricey!).  Any ideas?  Are there 15" BBS
factory wheels, 4 lug that'll fit my car?

TIA!

- -Rod