Help - Need info on 1984 318i Purchase

I just bought a low mileage 135km 85 325e, was not driven a lot.

The things that I did and found.

Change all fluids to synthetic, ( transmission was really stiff when cold).
When I started driving it, the steering became very stiff and had to be
lubricated twice.
Had gasline leak at gas tank ( needed to remove tank for that)
Had two corroded brake lines (get them flushed and checked)
Planning to have the Engine belt replaced soon as I also did not get records
and will not take a change.

Needed owner manual to figure out all lights.
Bought Hayes, Chilton and Bentley shopmanual, save yourself the money and
only purchase the Bentley.

I'm enjoying driving the car.
When I bought it I was expecting some problems like this and I hope that you
understand that if you purchase it you will also have some of these things.

This will be my long term restoration project.

Andy