Back-up light failure

Hi everyone,

I've recently installed a 6 disc factory changer in my E36  1995  M3 and
notice that the back-up is now not working.  The bulbs are fine and I
have no clue as to why that happens.  My thought is that it has something
to do with the CD changer.  Has anyone exprienced the same problem ???
If so, how do you fix it ??? Thanks for your help.

Monchai
monchai@domain.elided