SSR Integrals @ ERT

sorry for the cross post,
I don't remember which list the question came from.
Someone was asking about experiences with the SSR Integral before buying them from ERT.

I am very familiar with the SSR Integrals.
They are available in
17 x 8 and are around 19 lbs, and
17 x 9 and weigh a little more than the 8's,
but are still in the 19 lbs range.

They are VERY strong for their weight and can
take the abuse of driver schools and all out racing.
The SSR is the only one to use the
state of the art semi-solid forging process.
The open, thin spoke design is light and strong, and
also helps with brake cooling.

I am sure that you will be happy with a set of Intregrals.

see you at the track (with SSR's)
bob