325 Blower motor update

I want to thank everyone who responded to my plight.  The repair was
performed in under 30 minutes - much quicker and easier than I expected.
I found the resistor pack to be behind the firewall panel, as explained.
Retrieval and accessibility from the engine compartment was very easy,
and I found the large contacts to be corroded and a tiny microswitch in
the middle of the resistor pack was also corroded, not making electrical
contact.  I cleaned up all connnections and in 1/2 hour my blower motor
was good as new.  The "coiled springs" which make up the individual
resistors appeared to be in very good condition.  Unfortunately, I
should have waited to read these responses before tearing into the dash
assembly earlier in the day during my lunch hour.  Oh well, live and
learn.