Re: RE : 2002 heater

Kevin D Page <three-of-three-of-three@domain.elided> writes:
>           Regarding the 2002 heater, think long and hard about how
> necessary heat and defrosting  might be in your climate and driving time
> in the car before "repairing" the system.

  Guess Kevin had a bad experience. I had a pretty good experience and
  my toes are now toasty! It was totally worth it. I wish I had done
  it a couple of seasons earlier.

  While I removed and flushed out the heater core, I think the biggest
  benefit in my case came from replacing the long-dead foam seals.

- --
Bill Wohler <wohler@domain.elided>
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.