[Q] E34 Headlights

I have a 1993 525iT which does not have the ellipsoidal headlights.  One of
the headlights is cracked, and needs to be replaced.  Since I have a set of
E-code Hella lamps which I will be taking off another (E30) BMW, I was going
to put them on the 525iT.  However, the wiring harness on the 525iT is
different than the E30.  The 525iT uses those 9000-series halogen lamps, so
it uses a different type of socket than the E30.

Q1) Where can I locate a connector which will hook up to the wiring harness
on the 525iT?  I'd like to make some adapters to connect them to my E-code
lights (H1/H4 bulbs).  It would be the same type of connector which is on
the 9000 series halogen lamp.

Q2) How do the E-code Hellas compare to the ellipsoidal headlights that BMW
used on later 5-series cars (1994-95)?  If the ellipsoidals are so much
better, is it worth it to switch?  Would it be a simple headlight swap, or
would it require new headlight buckets?

Q3) As an alternative, does anyone have a right-side low beam
non-ellipsoidal headlight from a E34 that you'd like to sell?

Thanks,

- -rb