Alignment.

Hi all,

I have just installed all new suspension components on my 93 325, including
Bilstien sports, H&R springs, control arms and bushings ( M3 front control
arm).
I have also installed new tires and wheels, 235. 40/17's.
Ever since then the car pulls to the right.
I took it to an alignment shop and the front specs are as follows. Camber
- -1.75 L&R, Toe in 1/8th inch. Caster 6 degrees on the LF and 5 3/4 on the
right.
After checking this all out, the alignment person told me the tires are
causing the pull. Well, I have swapped the tires left to right and the
problem still persists. Also, the tires are AVS intermediates. I have not
tried to put the original tires back on because this does not make any
sense to me???
I really don't know much about alignment and would really appreciate some
enlightenment :)
Is toe supposed to be measured for each tire? The alignment shop measured
total toe?
One more thing, the car does not pull any harder under braking.

David