Speakers....Continued

First of all, thank you everyone for your responses.  This is very helpful
in choosing a new set of speakers for my E36.  I have the split fold down
rear seats, and I am wondering if I should go with the JL Audio 8" woofers
which will replace the factory rear speakers, or if I should ADD a rear sub
woofer.  I know that I need to add some bass to the car, and this will be my
first immediate step.  So, my question is :  Should I get the JL audio
speakers for the rear factory locations, or should I go with a sub box in
the trunk like the ADS website recommends?  If so, what do you recommend for
my car.  Thanks again in advance.

Brent

'94 740il
'95 325is

PS -  I guess I really enjoy feeling the bass in the lower kick panels, that
is probably what I like best about my 7 series stereo.  Otherwise, the head
unit and the CD changer are IDENTICAL down to the part numbers.  ALPINE3..
Go figure.