Dust Shields on E30 M3???

and then he said:

>If you mostly drive your car in the city in relaxed driving and are
>not overly aggressive with the breaks, then they are a great solution to
>your break dust problem.

Having warped two sets of rotors on my '83 633csi before pulling the
damned shields off, I must be in the "overly aggressive" category.  It is
a lot easier to wax the wheels so the dust cleans off easier than to pull
all four wheels for "events."

Sometimes, and event is coming across a nice country road ...

I recommend NuFinish on the wheels, and the dust shields in the trash.

Alex, why would anyone want an E30 M3 for relaxed city driving?

Mark Johnson