750i rotors for ///M6...???

I have owned a 1988 M6 for 4 years.
The previous owner had trouble with the stock =

M6 rotors warping, so he switched them with =

750i rotors, that are suppose to stay cooler
and not warp.

After getting the car, I put Repco Metal Masters
brake pads on all four corners do eliminate dusting.

After 4 years the 750i rotors are warped and
causing front end vibration when braking.

I have already replaced almost all of the
front suspension, so the vibration is being
caused by warped rotors.

Who would have the best deal on new
750i rotors?

Please e-mail me if you have any recommendations.

Dennis Logan