E-36 M3/4 Search

Peder,
I just bought one through Classifieds2000.com, and there's usually over a
dozen listed for sale. My approach ws , once I saw one I liked, to contact
the seller and get the car delivered to a nearby BMW dealer for a Buyer's
Inspection , for about $75 , my cost. In the end, I bought a blue one from
Round Rock Enterprises, in Round Rock Texas (Austin area), with 12,000 miles,
paid $32,000 cash. They seem to be able to get anything!

Doug C.,  Reno, NV