On-Line Title Searches

> Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:39:03 -0600 (MDT)
> From: DeWitt Harrison <de@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Online Title Searches
>
> On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 20:16:40 -0700, Chris Donnelly wrote:
>
> >Has anyone had any success with online tile and history searches such as
> >"Carfax".  The car I am researching is a good 4 hour drive away and I
> would
> >like to have a little information upfront before I leave.

I have used Carfax. Its a no lose situation for 19.95. If you are not
happy with the results being complete, they will refund your money. When
I used them, I found the information on my particular vehicle was
incomplete as to ownership. I contacted Carfax, and they were very
apologetic and issued an refund. If you are considering buying a
vehicle, the report they give is very useful and if not, you get a
refund.
Henry