Introduction: looking for E30 M3

Greetings!  Just wanted to introduce myself to the digest.  Been a long
time Audi quattro owner, but due to an idiot at an intersection, I am no
longer.

Quattro ownership has been great, but my pending move to Seattle has me
looking for fair-weather automobile companionship, thus the E30 M3 that I
am seeking.

So, I'm on the digest to find out everything I can before I make a
purchase.  Any used-car pointers specific to the E30m3?  Anyone selling
one in the Chicagoland area?

Cheers,
Mark

                               Chaos reigns within.