RE: [E28] 535i or 535is

Not at all responsive to the man's question, but wanted to throw it out
anyway. My 328is is at the dealership for normal maintenance and they
gave me a loaner of a 99 528i. My impressions:

NEG: Has the same engine as my E36 in a car 400 lbs heavier and with an
auto, so I find it a bit underpowered.
NEG: It has the "BMW Business Audio" option which I'm not very impressed
with sound-wise; my E36 has the HK option and it sounds a good bit
better.
POS: Nice handling (not quite as good as my E36, but spirited enough).
Very stable.
POS: VERY comfortable; I would not dream of taking my E36 on a
cross-country drive - the ride is too firm. The 5-er I'd be happy to
drive twelve hours a day for several days.
POS: the adjustable steering wheel is great. Between that and the
six-way seat, I can get the cockpit to exactly fit my body geometry.
POS: Although I can't see it with my eye, the seat must angle forwards a
bit from the mid-back up; I can lean back and relax and not look at the
road from the bottom of my eyes.
POS: very refined look and feel to it.

Overall, I'm very impressed with this model. What is the E-model of this
series?