Atlanta area shop

Hi all,

After being rather unimpressed with Global Imports (my closest BMW
dealer) on a recent visit for service I am looking for a good
indpendent shop in Atlanta to do some work on my 94 325is.
Specifically I need to have the ball joints replaced and perhaps
the wheel bearings.  Some time ago someone on this list recommended
Bavarian Imports on Howell Mill.  Does anyone have any comments on
them or another recommendation?

You can email me separately since the rest of the world probably
doesn't want to hear of local Atlanta stuff.

Thanks,
David

- --
David W. Peters