<F/S> New JimC Chip For '95 M3

ERT is installing a Powerdyne Supercharger on my '95 M3 this week.

I have a "brand new" JimC chip which I'll be glad to mail out with original
instructions and protective case to anyone who's interested in a very nice '95
M3 upgrade for $200.

I had the new JimC chip installed just last week, and can feel the difference,
but my "need for speed" has the better of me and I am driving down to European
Racing Technology in Wilmington, Delaware tomorrow for the Powerdyne blower
installation.  ERT provides a custom chip to match the blower's requirements, so
the JimC chip is up for sale at $50 off what I  paid for it just last week.

I'd like $200 for the new JimC Performance Chip which is intended ONLY for an
unmodified 1995 M3.  The chip was purchased through TMS last week for $249 and I
can probably send out the receipt from TMS.  After driving all weekend along the
Finger Lakes in New York and back and forth to work, and in traffic, I do feel
that this JimC chip is the single best upgrade you can make for the money.
Thing is, I still got some mo' money, so ERT here I come!

Finally, if anyone is interested, I'll be glad to share my ERT experience once
I'm back in town.

Call or write to:  Cal Izard   izardc@domain.elided     315-460-4105