<E30> '91 318i tires -- the list

I'm looking for a quality set of tires for my E30, M42 318i.

Size: 195/65R14

Reqs: Good in the wet (Portland, OR) and fun in the dry

1. Continental CH95
   Original equip on 3,5,7,c-class, and e-class...
2. Bridgestone RE930
   Good survey results on tirerack--good in wet?
3. Yokohama Avid H4
   Heard they were goods in the wet--unidirectional
   Recommended by two sales people on tirerack

Others that didn't make the cut

4. Dunlop D60A2
   Consumer Reports rated them #1--but, then, they changed
   the design without changing the model number.  CR posted
   a warning.
5. Michelin MXV4 Energy +
   Not enough perf. or wet weather traction
6. Yoko AVSi
   Awesome track tire...no wet perf. whatsoever

It's OK for all of you to respond at once...I can handle it.  Let me know
about positive or negative experiences.

Please help me out here.  Does anyone have experience with some of
these?  Please reply to e-mail and to the list.

Thanks!

Best regards, -Mark

- --
Mark C. Davis