RE: <E30> '91 318i tires -- the list

>The final choices came down to two all-season high-perf tires.

>1. Yoko Avid H4
>2. Bridgestone Potenza RE930

>I went with the Yokos for now.

<Stuff deleted>

Let me add my two drachmas worth :-)
I've used The older Bridgestone 205/50/15 on my E30 318, the tires were a
disgrace !
they lasted roughly two years with about 20K Km.
Afterwards I went with Uniroyal "V" 205/50/15, they were a little better but
they did not
make it through a 3rd Greek summer (temps 40+ C.)
My last tire was the Goodyear Eagle Touring 205/50/15 (the ones made in GB)
and they
were fantastic !!
They outlived and outperformed any tire I've tried on my old girl ! The
handling on any kind
of weather was excellent ! They managed to survive 3 hot summers without
performance
drop, and now they are on their 4th summer, and they have made it clear they
need
replacing !
3.5 years of excellent performance, and roughly 40K Km. are the best I've
got from any
tire.
I've been recomended by some tire guru the TOYO T1S as a very good cheaper
alternative
for rear wheel cars, but then again who knows...

Demetre