E36 Jack stand adapters +

  Based on some interest, I had Pat make up another batch of E36 jackstand
adapters.  Like the last batch these went through the black oxide process.
Connect to: http://www.unofficialbmw.com/all/tools/all_jackstand_adapter.html
  Someone asked me to come up with a Tru Cut JS3 jackstand adapter to fit his
Z3 roadster.  I made his four out of steel and some for me out of Delrin.
These adapters will also accommodate the E46.
  Too accommodate the E36, E46 and Z3 cars that come over, I made up four
adapters for me, again out of Delrin.  This lets me use my E36 adapter stands
without switching adapters.
  Pictures of the Z3/E46 stuff are at the end of the above link article.
Although relatively expensive compared to cold rolled steel, this Delrin
stuff is pretty neat.  Connect to:
http://www.dupont.com/enggpolymers/americas/products/delrin.html if you would
like more info.

 Ron@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT