BEWARE OF M.S. CARRIERS Truckers.........

Subj:	My near death experience
Date:	7/4/99 2:26:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:	<A HREF="mailto:Oddioengin";>Oddioengin</A>
To:	<A HREF="mailto:webmaster@domain.elided";>webmaster@domain.elided</A>

Dear Sir,
	About 1 hour ago my wife and I was CHASED by one of your trucks for
approximately 5 miles!!! We were traveling east on I-40 in Tennessee about 15
miles from Cookeville, TN. I was passing one of your trucks at 75 M.P.H. and
after I had passed him, he passed the car that was in front of him. After
that, he proceeded to drive up on my bumper and flashed his headlights. I
sped to 80M.P.H. He continued driving Very close to my bumper. I finally
decided that I had to drive away from him for my families' safety. For a
distance of one mile, I was having to drive over 100 M.P.H. in order to get
away from him. I even watched him passing cars in the LEFT Lane by traveling
in the RIGHT. I had traveled about a mile from him, and After about 30
seconds of slowing to 75, he came up very fast toward the back of my car with
no signs of slowing down. I then had to slow down to 65 because of slower
moving traffic in both the right and left lanes. He did not appear to be
slowing down, and he swerved over to the left lane, as I was FORCED to move
onto the shoulder as a safety precaution.
	I really think that your company policies should include a
Psychiatric examination for your drivers because this guy ENDANGERED
passengers not only in my car, but about 7 other cars.  I feel that people
who are unstable should not be driving 80,000 lb. vehicles on public roads.
I feel this was a MALICIOUS ASSAULT on my wife and I, and that if an accident
had occurred, your driver would be held for VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, and your
company would be held liable in a WRONGFUL DEATH Suit. I am planning to speak
with my lawyer on Tuesday to find out if I can sue your driver and your
company for VEHICULAR ASSAULT.
	The number on the back of your truck's License was 0823915. I am also
turning this event in to the Tennessee Commerce Department along with
mentioning this to one of my wife`s friends, The Honorable Senator Bill
Frist. She grew up with them in Nashville.
	I regret this incident and I hope that you will correct this before
someone gets killed by one of your drivers. I really did not like having my
only option of driving on the shoulder to escape death by one of your trucks.
 I am awaiting your apology or corrective measures to remedy this situation.

						ALIVE BY THE GRACE OF GOD
								The Williams
Family