<all> GREAT service from Steve D'G

a testimonial:  I ordered several parts from Steve D'G at the Ultimate
Garage on Tues., June __ for delivery on Fri., June __.  He confirmed my
order w/ an e-mail message containing the UPS tracking information.  By
Friday morning, it was clear that the package would not be arriving as
promised, and was rescheduled for delivery the following Monday.  I had
gone to some effort to clear my schedule that weekend to do the
obligatory E36 60,000+ mile water pump change -- the water pump being
among the items coming from Steve -- and was more than just a little
frustrated w/ UPS that they were messing w/ my plan.  I sent an e-mail to
Steve to let him know what was up, and he took charge of the situation.
He sent me another water pump for overnight/Saturday morning delivery
at my house, at no charge to me, and saved the day!!  (Yes, I did return
the extra water pump to Steve!!)

I know there are other great sources for BMW parts out there, but I felt
compelled to share this story of great parts _and_ service above and
beyond all expectations.  Thanks, Steve, for putting in the extra service.
It made a big difference!

Chad Klingbeil
Minneapolis, MN
95 M3

ps  if anyone has any further tips or tricks on bleeding an E36 M3 cooling
system, I'd appreciate hearing from you.  I think I still have some air
trapped in there...  :(