Re: Leak

Alex is right this is a major problem, your lucky it was not as bad as mine
where it leaked on the light bulbs and blew them out whenever I would drive
@ night in the rain, had fun figuring that one out.

anyway when you change them put a small bead of black RTV sealant on the
gaskets and you will never have to worry about them leaking again, actually
you can do this to the existing gaskets if they are not too gone.

Good luck
JEff lloyd