Engine swap...

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but wouldn't putting a 4 litre V8 in a 3
series completely destroy its handling capability by making it front heavy?
Don't get me wrong, I have a 7series with the 4 litre V8 and it propells me
forward at a very pleasant rate, but the sound of that engine is the
greatest reward.  Nothing beats a Bimmer V8 for sound, but why would you
want to do that.  You already have a 540.  I mean, sure it would be neat,
but if you decided to destroy your 328, I would proabably ask you to sell it
to me first and let you buy a car with 130k miles to do an engine swap.
Geeze

Brent

'94 740i
(anyone got a mechanically fully restored 2002tii for under 5k?)