E28 questions

I'm getting ready to sell my 1988 528e.  The front end appears to be
shot, so I will want to replace the parts there. Last I recall, there
are 3 pairs of suspension parts needed for replacement, plus the brake
rotors.  My problem is when I brake slowly it shakes bad, so applying
more brake smooths it out. Also, just riding down the highway, I feel
the front end shimmying.  I don't want to spend too much, so what parts
would I need?

The second problem I have is the OBC is starting to go haywire.  It
started last week where the temp would go to 37 degrees, up to 65, 78,
etc, while it it actually like 89 or 90.  Sometimes it appears to be
accurate, but often not.  Also when I push the range button, even after
a fill up it shows dashes....

Third....body in great shape, engine does not burn oil (rebuilt the 13
months ago), 23 city 26-27 highway mpg...what is a good price to  ask.
My reason for selling is I now have shifted my interest to dirt bikes
and I have three (one for me and two for two of my 6 boys), and we need
something (SUV) to tow the trailer and gear.  No way would I put a hitch
on the 528e! I can't afford to buy another vehicle (cuz we are also in
the process of selling the 87 Suburban to fix up our 94 Dodge 3500 12
passenger van). I'm willing to swap even, for like a 88-91 blazer/Isuzu
rodeo/Bronco II, etc....

Dave
88 528e Black, auto
89 YZ250WR