E28 Questions

On my last post 9and one earlier) I requested info on my OBC going
nuts.  No one has responded...has this digest gone to pit?  I used to be
on here al the time last year, but because of petty politics I split.
Now, just trying to get some answers and not to inflame any body/group,
I get nil.  Have all the "brains" that were here taken off as well?

 I need help on an OBC gone awry in my 88 528e.  Who/where can I get
info on that (without having to take it to a shop and leave it for a
55.00 (or higher) "problem determination" assessment.

Dave
88 528e
bmwcca # (...I forgot)